TOW TRUCK DRIVERS ARE ASSHOLES

Posted by nerdpulse | 12:00 PM | 0 comments »

I'm currently standing outside my work waiting for Arturo's Taco Truck to make my lunch. A tow truck driver goes by, trolling the parking lot for cars without a parking permit. We make eye contact. I flash back to last year.....

So, my first day at a new job. Guess what happens? I get called away from orientation because my truck is getting towed. I look great to my employer, obviously, as I jump up, run out and try to save myself from tow charges.

I get to the security desk and the security guard, (can't remember his name, but thank god for him) is down there telling this asshole tow truck driver who looks like Tick-Tock of Oz only with sweat stains that I was a new employee and hadn't received the guidelines for the parking lot.

So Fat-Shit McDoucheface says to me, "You better learn where to park, I had your truck up in the air before he stopped me."

What I wanted to say was, "Go eff yourself you fat ass bag of dicks." What I ended up saying, being my first day and all, was, "Sorry, I didn't know."

These are the types of things that drive me insane. Every person who's ever gone postal and shot up their workplace has probably had an encounter with a tow truck driver earlier in the day.

Since then he's left little written warnings on my truck twice. One was for parking too close to the next spot...not over the line, just too close, and the other warning was for parking backwards. If you're in a row of double parking spots like in this ascii diagram:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Don't you pull forward into the one in front of you if it's empty? Yeah, Fatty Bag O' Dicks wrote me a warning for that.

So, in summary, tow truck drivers pretty much suck.

0 comments

Post a Comment