MUSTACHES MAKING A COMEBACK?

Posted by nerdpulse | 8:18 AM | 0 comments »

Say it ain't so. According to an Australian news site, the 'stache is making a comeback on the heels of several Hollywood stars sporting them.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Magnum P.I. too, but unless you're Brad Pitt, Tom Selleck, or Chuck Norris, chances are your 'stache is more Ned Flanders than the Beastie Boys in the Sabotage video.

I really don't understand the current trend of the 80's making a comeback. I was there, the 80's were quite possibly the gayest era ever. Hairspray, legwarmers, leotards? All making a comeback.

The 70's at least had good music. Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Steve Miller Band, Blue Oyster Cult...what did the 80's have? Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Olivia Newton John. Talking F***ing Heads.

Remember those retarded sunglasses they had that were slotted plastic instead of actual tinted lenses? I saw a kid wearing those the other day, strutting like he was soooo awesome, while simultaneously looking like a complete and utter tool.

Oh well, what can you do?

Get off my lawn.

0 comments

Post a Comment