Man this should be a fun game to watch.  ESPN has CLE as the favorite, 58% to 42%.

Key players:

First and foremost, King James. He's going to score, definitely, but will he bring the MVP or the spot up jump shooter who pounds the air out of the ball?

Brandon Roy: he's been having a hard time scoring the last couple games, will he snap out of it tonight?

Mo Williams: this guy's my x factor tonight. We know Lebron's going for 30, but can we limit the little guy's offense? Portland's defense isn't exactly stingy with scoring point guards. However, with the emergence of Jerryd Bayless, it might be a different story.

A Tale Of Two Odens: he's a rookie, he's gonna be inconsistent. If we get the version that played vs the Milwaukee Male Deer, we've got a good shot. More likely Greg gets in foul trouble early because of Sideshow Rob's flailing dervish act and Big Ben's D.

Rebounding is also key. If Portland can get offensive rebounds, we'll have a good shot at winning this game.

We'll see what happens!

4 comments

  1. mothermack // January 23, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

    OMIGOD I want so badly to be a follower but I can't figure out HOW!!! I, for the record, am a History Channel nerd, not a Nerd nerd, so I'm excused. I excuse myself. Err. Anyway. Tell me how to follow ya and I'm totally there.

  2. mothermack // January 23, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

    um. the link that says "follow this blog"? yeah. I didn't see it til I already posted that comment. merciless teasing...commence. :-)

  3. nerdpulse // January 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    lol good job yo

  4. mothermack // January 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

    I love being a follower. That's how I ended up with the Johnny Hates Jazz cassette tape when I was a freshman. Ya. "...shattered dreams shattered dreams..."

Post a Comment