CHARLES BARKLEY IS A KNUCKLEHEAD

Posted by nerdpulse | 8:32 AM | 0 comments »

Don't get me wrong. I like Sir Charles. To me, he's the only reason to watch "Inside The NBA" on TNT. I'm damn sure no one would watch that show just for Ernie Johnson.

Myself, I like to watch Chuck heckle EJ, Kenny, the viewers, etc.

I enjoy watching his take on games (he really doesn't care what people think, if he thinks a team sucks, he says they suck.) and his take on players. (I.E. "Lattrell Sprewell is a knucklehead!")

Unfortunately, the thing you love about Sir Charles is the same thing which is causing him to take a leave of absence from TNT's show.

After being pulled over last week for running a stop sign, the Round Mound Of Profound was quoted as saying the reason he was speeding was that he was "in a hurry to pick up a girl that gave me a *UNDERCARRIAGE BUFFING* last week" and that "it was the best one I  have ever had." Hey, at least he's honest. We love him for that, right?

Who wouldn't be speeding if they knew the best beej they'd ever gotten in their life was waiting for them around the corner? You?

Problem is, he was drunk. As a man, I have no problem with driving recklessly because you're in a hurry to get some killer jawbone.

Unfortunately he was drunk, which I do have a problem with.

So, Sir Charles, your credibility is kind of shot with me now. Next time you talk about Lattrell Sprewell getting his yacht repossessed and how he's a knucklehead, the only thought going through my head will be: "At least he didn't get pulled over for driving drunk while on his way to get his **PHONE TALKED ON**"

Way to go Chuck.

0 comments

Post a Comment