Check out the pictures. Guess what that means.

Didn't get it?

That means my motherf*cking truck just broke down on the hottest motherf*cking day of the year in RUSH HOUR FUCKING TRAFFIC!!!

Did I mention it's hot enough to cook your face off in 13 seconds out here?

So I'm cruising to work, AC pumping, hoping traffic's not bad, when I hear a *poff* sound and the engine dies. I'm in the left lane on a 4 lane freeway.

In situations like these, you have to think quickly or you could get in trouble even more quickly.

So I put on the blinker, and with the lord's name on my lips, a shriveling scrotum and a butt taking a bite out of my seat, dive across to the shoulder.

I get three honks and one smoking brake stand from my fellow commuters, but I made it.

I called Speed's Supertow, and they had someone here in 5 minutes, and also cut me a deal because I told them I was low on fundage, so there's the silver lining.

After calling in to work, my boss calls me back to let me know to take the night off and take care of my situation. That was nice.

Now I get to go home and see what the damages are.

I hate Mondays.

0 comments

Post a Comment